People who are searching for the BPL Ration Card can find all the crucial information regarding the Ration Card here. We have collected all the information regarding the BPL card, so kindly read the complete article to learn more about the BPL Ration Card. In this article, we will be going to provide you with details like BPL Ration Card Download, Status Check by Family ID, Name, and Mobile Number.
BPL Ration Card
So, a few of you may know that the Ration card is a document that the State Government issues that indicates the person’s identity proof and also indicates the person’s economic status. With the Ration Card, that individual can avail of various government benefits. There are a few types of Ration Cards, and one of them is the BPL Ration Card.
So, as we have told you above, there are various Ration cards, and the BPL one is for those who stand on the Below Poverty Line Card. So basically, this card is for the poor families. Families who have a BPL Ration Card receive 10kg to 20kg of food grains per family per month at 50% of the economic cost.
BPL Ration Card Status Check by Family ID
If you have applied for the Below Poverty Line Card Ration Card and now they want to know the status of your ration card. So it is not necessary for you to go and visit any government office. You may check the status from anywhere online, and one of the methods is through BPL Ration Card Status Check by Family ID.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana.
- You can visit the website through the direct link provided below.
- Now open the home page of the website.
- Now check the Menu Bar on the top of the page, and you will find one option: Citizen’s Corner.
- When you tap on it, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- From that option, select the Search Ration Card.
- Now you will see a new page will appear on the screen.
- On that page, enter details like Family ID and Captcha Code.
- Now click on the Get Member Details, and you are done.
BPL Ration Card Overview
|Name of the Article Title||BPL Ration Card|
|Name of the Card||BPL Ration Card|
|Full Name of the Card||Below Poverty Line Card Ration Card|
|Name of the Organisations||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana|
|Ways of Checking the Status||By family ID, name, and mobile number|
BPL Ration Card By Name
There are many ways of checking the status of the BPL Ration Card, and one of them we have discussed above in detailed steps. So there is one more way to check the status, which is that you can also check the status By Name by just visiting the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana.
How to Add Mobile Number to BPL Ration Card
If a person has not registered their mobile number while applying for the ration card and now they want to add their mobile number to the BPL Ration Card. This process can also be done online on the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana, by just following these steps.
- Go to the official website.
- Now open the home page of the website.
- Now, that candidate needs to create a login ID or log in with an existing ID.
- Go to the option of adding a new member on the home page and click on it
- A new form will open, and fill in all the details of the new family member correctly
- Upload soft copies of required documents along with the form
- After submitting the form, you will receive a registration number
- Use this registration number to track the form on the portal
- Officials will check the form and documents; if everything is correct, your form will be accepted, and a ration card will be sent to your home via post.
Thanks for reading the article and visiting the website. For people looking for the Ration Card status, we have provided all the information for them. If anyone has any doubts or any kind of issues, they can tell us in the comment section. You can also visit the home page of our website for more articles related to government schemes and more.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Click Here to visit the bsehexam.org home page.