Check out the details about the Calcutta University PG Admission List 2023 1st 2nd 3rd merit list PDF from this article. Different details about the Calcutta University PG Admission List 2023 1st 2nd 3rd merit list PDF and other significant details are included in this article.
Calcutta University PG Admission List 2023
The PG Admission List will be provided by the Calcutta University. Students will be admitted to various PG Courses, such as MA, MA/ MSc, MCom, etc., offered by colleges affiliated with Calcutta University for the academic session 2023-25. The process of the Calcutta University PG Admission 2023 will be done according to the schedule of the PG Admissions.
80% of the total seats in each course are Part-A (for CU students), and the remaining 20% of seats in each course are Part-B (for (Non-CU Students. The admission list for the Calcutta University PG Admissions 2023 will be published in order of merit. Additionally, students can download the PG Admission List 2023 through the authorized web portal of Calcutta University.
Calcutta University PG Admission Overview
|Name||PG Admissions 2023|
|Administering Body||Calcutta University|
|Offered by||Calcutta University and its affiliated universities|
|Application Submission Starts||September 1|
|Application Submission Closes||September 27|
|Last Date to make corrections||September 27|
|Payment of Admission Entrance Fee||September 27|
|Draft List publication (Part A and Part B)||September 28|
|Provisional Merit List (Part A)||October 1|
|Publication of the 1st Selection List||October 3|
Calcutta University PG 1st 2nd 3rd merit list 2023
Calcutta University will publish several merit lists, including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Merit Lists. Firstly, the preferences submitted by the applicants in their applications will be processed by Calcutta University, and seats will be provisionally allotted in the order of merit.
Applicants who did not receive seat allotment will be considered for the next round if they fall into either one of the mentioned criteria –
- Didn’t receive allotment in the 1st round.
- Received a seat allotment in lower preference.
An applicant is ineligible if they scored higher than the last candidate selected in the previous admission list for that specific course. The eligibility criteria for the offered PG courses are different from each other. However, the Part A students and Part B students have different the same eligibility criteria.
Participating applicants should thoroughly read all the information about the PG Admissions 2023 published by Calcutta University on its authorized admission portal. All the new updates and schedules for the PG Admission 2023 will be published on the same portal. In addition, counselling registration, online payment, application, and other vital processes are also available on the same portal.
Calcutta University PG Admission List Check 2023
The admission list of Calcutta University can be checked by visiting the authorized admission portal of Calcutta University. The number of seats in each offered PG Course by Calcutta University and its affiliated universities varies with the seat availability. The following PG Courses are offered through the Calcutta University PG Counselling 2023 – MA, MA/MSc, Integrated B Lib I Sc – M Lib I Sc, and MCom.
To check the Calcutta University PG Admission List 2023, go through these steps –
- Go to the authorized admission portal of the Calcutta University.
- Click on PG Admission 2023.
- Now, click on PG Admission List 2023 (under the Information section).
Although logging in won’t be required to view the admission list, applicants might need to enter their registered mobile number and password to access the document. Furthermore, the Calcutta University Admission List 2023 will provide information on whether or not the applicants have received seats in their preferred courses and institutions.
Calcutta University PG 1st 2nd 3rd merit list PDF 2023
The Calcutta University PG 1st, 2nd, and 3rd merit list 2023 will be available as a PDF Document. The 1st selection list for the Part A students is scheduled to be released on October 3. However, before that, Calcutta University will publish the draft lists for both Part A and Part B students on September 28.
In addition, the Provisional merit lists for courses for Part A students will be released on October 1. According to the rules, the students transferred into Part B will have to take an entrance test for their respective courses. On the basis of performance in the entrance test, students will receive seats in their preferred courses/institutions. The date on which the entrance test for Part B is scheduled will be notified after the publication of the Merit List.
|BSEH Home Page||Click Here|