How to Apply for Sahara Refund 2023 Online Form, Money Refund from SEBI can be checked from this page. The Government has initiated Sahara Refund, and all the eligible investors can take their money back from the Sahara Group. Detailed information regarding the Sahara refund is available here you can read the complete article to get all the information. Here we will be going to show you How to Apply for Sahara Refund 2023 Online Form, Money Refund from SEBI.
How to Apply for Sahara Refund 2023
In the Sahara Group, many people have invested in their schemes in terms of good for their future but the people who invested their money get stuck in the Sahara Group for years no double of amount, no refund has been made.
For the help of those people, the Central Government of India has initiated a step and launched a portal which is named Sahara Refund Portal. Through this portal, all those who apply for the Sahara refund form will get their money back. So onto these steps to apply for the form.
- For the refund first register yourself on the CRCS-Sahara refund portal.
- For registration add details like the last four digits of Adhar Number and registered mobile number.
- After that click on Get OTP
- An OTP is sent to your mobile number enter that OTP and you are done.
- Fill out the form with the complete information they are asking for.
- Also, upload all the documents which are needed.
- When the verification process id completed successfully you will get your money.
Sahara Refund Online Form 2023
The Sahara Refund Portal was launched by Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah on the 18th of July 2023. And from that day all the Saharainvestors before March 2022 can apply for a refund. The website is specially organised for this purpose only. The link for this website is available at the end of the article.
When you apply for the form there will be a step-by-step procedure that you have seen above also you need a few documents to submit the form and yes the government is not taking any fee for this form it is totally free so apply now if you also face the losses.
Sahara Refund Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)
|Sahara Refund Portal 2023
|Sahara Refund Portal Launch By
|Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah
|Total Refund Amount of Sahara
|Sahara Refund Portal Online Form 2023 Start Date
|Application Mode for Refund
Documents Required for Sahara Refund 2023
While applying for the Sahara Refund, one must need to submit a few documents only then will the process get successful. So check the list given below, which is the list of Documents Required for Sahara Refund. Basically, these documents are also considered proof that you are an actual investor of Sahara.
- Membership Number of Investment in Sahara
- Deposit account number
- Aadhar link mobile number
- Deposit holder’s passbook
- PAN card (if the amount is more than 50 thousand)
Who Can Apply for Sahara Refund 2023
Applying for any government procedure or anything the person who is applying should first check the eligibility criteria. If he or she is eligible then they can apply for it. So check the points given below.
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Sahara Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Sahara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
- According to the information available on the portal, the depositors who have invested in the scheme in Sahara before March 22, 2022, can get a refund through this portal.
Thanks for visiting the website and reading the article. We hope you get all the details regarding Sahara Refund. In this article, we have taken information from various sources, so before applying check the official information by the government. For any doubts, you can write them in the comment section. For more articles visit the BSEH home page.
Click Here to go to the official website.
Click Here to go to the BSEH website home page.