The candidates who had recently given the exam can check IBPS PO Cut off marks 2023 and SC ST OBC General Selection Marks. The merit list and the result will be made according to the IBPS PO Cut off marks 2023. We have shared the minimum qualifying marks for your reference in this article.
IBPS PO Cut off marks 2023
IBPS Probationary Officer is a National-level exam that is conducted once a year for eligible candidates. Prediction for the examination marks is vital so that they can move on to the next phase, that is the main examination.
23 and 30 September 2023 were the Prelim exam dates for the IBPS PO examination. 3049 vacancies were made available by the authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that will soon be filled by the eligible candidates.
IBPS PO Prelim Answer Key 2023
Soon after the completion of the examination, the concerned authorities share the answer key. The document comprises the answers to the specific questions that were asked in the paper. The answer key can be downloaded from main portal by initially logging in to it.
Then, you have to visit teh relevant links and enter the required details. Download the PDF once it is displayed on the screen.
IBPS PO Cut off marks Overview
|Article Title||IBPS PO Cut off marks 2023|
|Exam Name||IBPS Probationary Officer Exam|
|Concerned Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Cut off||Genera (71.25), Reserved (more than 50%)|
|Main Exam Date||1 November 2023|
|IBPS PO Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
IBPS PO SC ST OBC General Selection Marks 2023
The selection from the written test will be made according to the cut-off marks. Generally, the cut-off marks are prepared according to the state.
|Category of Candidates||Cut Off Marks|
The candidates can take a reference from this list as the new list is not yet available on the main portal.
Steps to Check IBPS PO Cut off marks 2023
Every year, several candidates register for the exam. They are shortlisted from teh written paper with the help of the cut-off marks. Steps to check this list are shared below:
Step 1 Navigate to the main website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Step 2 Log in to the website using your valid login credentials.
Step 3 You will get the link to get the cut-off list from the career section.
Step 4 Click on the link and enter the required details.
Step 5 Submit your request.
The candidates will have to wait for some moments to know the list. Later, they can download teh PDF as available on the official website.
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates who are now studying for the main exam can get the idea for the paper pattern from this section. The main exam date is 5 November 2023 for the candidate who has successfully cleared the prelims examination.
Within 60 minutes, teh registered candidates will have to complete the questions that are objective in nature. These will be of hundred marks. 0.25 marks will be deducted for the candidates who will be giving an incorrect answer.
The following are the subjects that candidates have to study for the main paper. The entire syllabus can be downloaded from the main portal.
- Language (English): You will have to mainly focus on the grammar part. The candidates can take a reference from the previous year’s sample papers.
- Numerical Ability: There will be 35 questions of thirty-five marks, which the aspirants have to complete to achieve the relevant score.
- Reasoning: The candidates must ensure that they have successfully revised the topics of reasoning ability. They can even take a mock test to ensure that they have acquired the desired knowledge.
PO aspirants can also browse the leading portal to know the latest information.
IBPS PO Selection Process 2023
We believe that the above sections of this article have provided relevant details to you about the cut-off marks, main exam pattern and more. Now, we will be discussing for the various stages of Recruitment for your reference.
- Prelim Exam: September month was crucial for the probationary officer’s candidates as they had to appear for the first phase of the examination.
- Main Exam: Aspirants who will qualify for the prelims will have to appear for the second phase. We have already shared the exam pattern with you in the previous section.
- Interview: The last stage of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Exam will be conducted offline. It will be of 100 marks in which the candidates will have to face the officials in a questionnaire round. They will be asked a few questions, and skills will be tested to make a final approval.
The shortlisted candidates may be called for submitting the original documents for the final joining. Moreover, the call letter will be provided either in the email or on the leading portal.
|Official Website of IBPS||Click Here|
|BSEH Home Page||Click Here|