Now, you can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, complete your registration on the official website, and get all the details here. We have collected all the information regarding the vacancy released by the Indian Coast Guard; if you also want to know, kindly read the complete article. In this article, we have mentioned the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification, Last Date, Form, and eligibility.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released vacancies and invited applications from interested candidates for posts like Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik. So, if you are willing to get this opportunity, then apply for it before it gets late. For this post, you need to fill out an application on the official website.
The department will soon be starting its application window, and according to the information released by the Indian Coast Guard department, the application form for Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik will be available from the 8th of September, 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2023
The vacancies for the Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik are now available. Yes, the department Indian Coast Guard released the notification on the 3rd of September with the full details of the post. As we have already told you, the application will be available on the 8th of September.
In the notification, there is a lot of other important information, like the selection process for the post. When a candidate applies for the post, he a candidate needs to clear a few stages like a Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination. For once, read the official notification completely.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Date 2023
|Name of the Title||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Exam||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Name of the Post||Navik (GD & DB) & Yantrik|
|Number of Vacancies||350 vacancies|
|Application Available On||8th September 2023|
|Last Date of Application||22nd September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Form Last Date 2023
Candidates can fill out the application form for registration on the 8th of September according to their choice of post. But keep in mind that the application registration window is not open for a long time. The last date for application submission is on 22nd September 2023.
At the time of submitting the form, it is mandatory to pay the application fee except for candidates who belong to the category of Schedule Cast and Schedule Tribe. In the other categories, candidates have to pay around Rs 250 for the fee. You can pay the fee through a debit or credit card and net banking.
Steps to Fill Indian Coast Guard Form 2023
When the application forms are available, candidates can fill them out on the official website. We have mentioned a few steps for you so that you can follow them while registering.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
- Now open the home page of the website.
- On the home page, find the link to the section on the latest updates.
- In that section, you will see the link as Apply Online for Recruitment of ICG Yantrik/Navik 2023.
- Click on the link.
- On the application form are all the educational and personal details. Upload scanned copies of your documents, signature, and photograph.
- Submit the details and pay the application fee at last.
- Now, take a screenshot of the fee receipt.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for the ICG Yantrik and Navik posts are based on two factors: age and education qualification. According to the age, the candidate must not be under 18 years and not more than 22 years. According to the qualification, candidates have to see the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates must complete Class 10 or Matriculation.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60 per cent in aggregate.
- Anyone who has outstanding records in sports at the national level will also get a five per cent relaxation in the minimum cut-off.
- SC/ST candidates will get a five per cent relaxation in the minimum cut-off. For more, you can check the official notification.
Thanks for selecting our website and reading the article. We hope you get all the information that is required for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. If someone has any queries or doubts, kindly write them in the comment section. You can also visit our website’s home page for more recruitment-related articles.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Click Here to visit the bseh home page.