Check out the details about the Kawasaki ZX-4R Price in India, Launch Date, Specs, Top Speed, Mileage, and Seat Height from this article. Different details about the Kawasaki ZX-4R Price in India, Launch Date, Specs, Top Speed, Mileage, Seat Height, and other significant details are included in this article.
Kawasaki ZX-4R Price in India
Kawasaki ZX-4R is the upcoming bike in the 400 cc category of the sport models. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R is fueled by a powerful 400 cc engine, which delivers a leading-class performance. Although the Price of Kawasaki ZX-4R in India has not been revealed, it is expected to be launched at a price of around INR 7.5 Lakhs.
The upcoming Kawasaki ZX-4R comes with many captivating features and technologies, such as Power Modes, Smartphone Connectivity, a 3 mode KTRC, Assist and Slipper Clutch, KQS, Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension, and many more features.
Kawasaki ZX-4R Price
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, in-line four|
|Max. Power||57.0 kW / 14,500 RPM|
|Max. Torque||39 Nm / 13,000 RPM|
|CO2 Emission||120 g/km|
|Transmission||6 Speed, Return Shift|
|Curb Mass||189 kg|
|Front Brake Type||Dual semi-floating discs|
|Rear Brake Type||Single Disc|
|Frame Type||Trellis, high-tensile steel|
|For more information||kawasaki.eu|
Kawasaki ZX-4R Launch Date
Kawasaki is yet to reveal the Launch Date of the Ninja ZX-4R. Many fans of this amazing bike are eagerly waiting for its launch. It is expected that Kawasaki will launch the Ninja ZX-4R in 2024. The standard edition of the Kawasaki ZX-4R will come in Metallic Spark Black color.
Detailed information about the specifications and technologies used in the Kawasaki ZX-4R can be viewed by visiting the official website of Kawasaki. Moreover, the Kawasaki ZX-4R will come with the most advanced traction system of Kawasaki – KTRC (3 Mode).
Kawasaki ZX-4R Specs
The specs of the Kawasaki ZX-4R are as follows-
- Class -Leading Engine Performance
- The powerful 400 cc engine of Kawasaki ZX-4R can generate a maximum power of 57 kW.
- Premium Components & Features
- The Kawasaki ZX-4R has riding modes, TFT Color Instrumentations, Connectivity, and other premium features. The Ninja ZX-4R has stylish and aggressive looks along with these premium features.
- Ram Air Intake
- The Ram Air Intake feature allows the Kawasaki ZX-4R to deliver a stellar performance.
- Smartphone Connectivity
- Nowadays, most bikes are equipped with smartphone connectivity features. This significant feature will also be available in the Kawasaki ZX-4R.
- Trellis Frame
- The trellis frame is made of high-tensile steel. This not only provides a balance of strength but also contributes to achieving a nimble supersport style handling.
- Integrated Riding Mode
- There are 4 riding modes in the Kawasaki ZX-4R – Sport, Rider (manual), Rain, and Road). This feature allows the riders to select a specific level of traction control and power mode for each condition.
- Dual-direction KQS
- The quick shifter allows you to shift gears without using the clutch, making acceleration smoother and deceleration easier.
- All LED lighting
- All the lighting features added to the Kawasaki ZX-4R are LED.
- Ergonomics for control & comfort.
- The aggressive riding position of the ZX-4R allows the rider to take advantage of the nimble handling. The fuel tank of the ZX-4R feels slim and promotes good contact with the bike.
- Dual Front Disc Brakes
- The dual front disc brakes not only provide a balanced stopping power but also inspire confidence on track and streets.
- TFT Colour Instrumentation
- The TFT Colour Instrumentation has two display modes – circuit and normal. The circuit mode displays lap times, gear position, and various other things. The size of this TFT is 4.3″.
Kawasaki ZX-4R Top Speed
The 400 cc engine, along with different prominent features, such as a suspension system, riding modes, etc., delivers a powerful output. According to the information, the Kawasaki ZX-4R can reach a top speed of over 200 km/h.
The powerful frame and handling features allow the rider to get easy controls, even at the top speeds.
Kawasaki ZX-4R Mileage
The fuel system of ZX-4R is Fuel injection: 34 mm x 4. According to Kawasaki, the ZX-4R consumes 5.1 liters of fuel for every 100 kilometers. The fuel capacity of the ZX-4R is 15 liters.
The front suspension diameter is Ø 37 mm. The high-grade suspension of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4R offers an increase in adjustability.
Kawasaki ZX-4R Seat Height
The seat height of the Kawasaki ZX-4R is 800 mm. The ground clearance of the Kawasaki ZX-4R is 135 mm.
The Steering angle of the ZX-4R is 35° / 35° (L/R). ZX Series has a razor-sharp handling, also available in the ZX-4R.
|BSEH Home Page||Click Here|