Sainik School Admission Form 2024-25 notification. AISSEE Application Form Last Date and process to apply online, Registration link for new admission. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam has announced the details of the registration process which is under AISSEE Notification 2024. Due to this all the students who want to take are admitted to these school chains. Then they need to focus on the information that has been given by the concerned department.
Sainik School Admission Form 2024
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE)
|Sainik School Registration Form 2024
|21 January 2024
|AISSEE 2024 Registration link
|33+ 19 (New Schools)
So go through all the information process-wise. It is important that you apply with all the details that have been asked in the application process. Admission through the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam has also come up with the details for the Sainik School Exam Dates 2024. Because in the process of the exam, aspirants need to appear in it. Then candidates can able to take part in the selection procedure based on their score on the exam.
Read the notification and get details about the AISSEE 2024 Admission Form because in this official notification realized by the National Testing Agency, there is a process that every candidate needs to follow. After that only they can able to become candidates in selection. The last date for registration is 16 December 2023 and the examination shall be conducted on 21.01.2024. So stay online to check AISSEE 2024 Application Form.
Now the link for the Sainik School Registration Process 2024 has been shared by the National Testing Agency Due to this, we have come to share all the information with our readers who are interested in the given application form. There is an admission process initiated by the department for classes 6th and 9th in this school chain. In addition, there is a Sainik School in every state. Every year lots of candidates take part in the admission process to get an education. This has important for the school-level education of aspirants.
AISSEE Application Last Date 2023
NTA will conduct the AISSEE (All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and Class IX in 33 Sainik Schools across the country. The admission for the academic year 2024-25. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to CBSE. These schools’ prime objective to join the National Defence Academy, Indian Navel Academy, and other Training Academies for officers.
The Ministry of Defence has approved 19 New Sainik Schools which operate in partnership with the NGOs/private schools, and the State Government. And National Testing Agency going to conduct the admission to the Sainik School stream for Class VI for the New Sainik Schools for 2024-25 through AISSEE 2024.
|Exam Date – 21 January 2024
|Mode – Pen Paper (OMR Sheets)
|Paper Pattern – Multiple Choice Questions
|Exam Cities – 186 cities across India
|Last Date for Submission – 16 December 2023
Check Sainik Schools Registration Process 2023 Some important details :
- As per the scheduled date, the exam for all levels of the class is going to be held for students.
- Most important registration can be done before the last date. The last date of the registration has been given as 16th December 2023.
- In addition, there is a language option given for many states. Because due to this students can able to opt for the language in which they are comfortable.
- Although the department going to provide details about the exam center where your exam is going to be conducted by the Sainik Schools Society.
Sainik School Application Date 2024
AISSEE Notification 2024-2025 Registration Process :
- Firstly, applicants need to open the Official Link given by the National Testing Agency.
- On selecting the above-given link you have reached a new page. So you can see the main page of the portal appear before you.
- After that, click on the link to Registration. The application form open in front of you.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form. In addition, attach the required documents, scanned photograph, signature scan, and other information as well.
- Then pay the application fee as well through an online medium.
- At last, submit the details to complete the application process.
- Now download the application form which has been registered. In addition, take a hard copy for future reference.
|BSEH Home Page