SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024 pdf Download link. State Bank of India Junior Associates Previous Papers, Exam Pattern & Scheme for Prelims and Mains. State Bank of India has announced the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2024 for the various posts announced in the department. Applicants who want to apply for the given vacancies have to check the details about it. Because with the help of details only interested candidates can able to take part in the application process. SBI Syllabus Clerk Also know about the selection process, syllabus, previous papers, and exam scheme for prelims and mains.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024
|Clerk (Junior Associates)
|State Bank of India
|SBI Clerk Syllabus pdf Download
|Prelims and Mains
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
Here we have come today to help you out with the related information about the respective vacancies which has been announced in the official notification. Check SBI Syllabus 2024 for clerks for prelims and mains to select eligible aspirants for the 8773 clerk posts.
- Kerala Plus One Time Table 2024
- Mysterious Pneumonia Outbreak in China
- Sainik School Admission Form 2024-25
- Delhi Home Guard Bharti 2023
- CLAT Admit Card 2024
- KSET Hall Ticket Download 2023
- Gujarat SET Answer Key 2023
- Delhi High Court Judicial Services Admit Card
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024 pdf
SBI Clerk exam topics have also been released along with its notification pdf. Its syllabus as similar to other bank exams. So read the complete article to know about the SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus pdf Download.
The prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks and as to answered in a fixed time of 1 hour. Questions will be asked from 3 subjects namely English, numeric ability and reasoning. The paper will the objective type and each question will be for 1 mark. The mains exam will be for 200 marks and the candidates have to answer the exam in a stipulated time of 160 minutes. The questions will be purely based on General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2024
Exam Syllabus –
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking, Direction, Alphabet Test,
- Data Sufficiency
- Numerical Ability
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
SBI Junior Associates Syllabus 2024
- Blood Relations
- Input & Output
- Coding & Decoding
- Work and Time
- Time and Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio Proportion
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Paragraph Completion
According to the details, the test is going to happen through the online test. Because the examination consists of a Computer Based Test. In this, they can see there are four options in the answer given by the board. So applicants need to choose one right option as per their knowledge about the subject. Those who want to work hard need to get the SBI Clerk Exam Papers pdf. Because after clearing the written exam only they can able to get successful in the recruitment. Moreover, the exam has going to be 100 marks in total. So we suggest our readers focus on each detail given by the board.
Some aspirants are looking to know about the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2024 as well. Moreover, the salary package details have been shared by the department in the recruitment notification. In addition, there is a salary package of a handsome amount. But it only depends on the performance of the applicant in all the procedures which has mandatory to hire by the recruitment board. So go through all the information one by one to know more about the selection of aspirants for the post of Clerk or Junior Associates vacancies.
SBI Syllabus Clerk pdf Download
Download the SBI Clerk Exam Scheme with the given process :
- So to know about the topic, the applicant need to open the Official Website of SBI Recruitment portal
- The homepage appeared in front of you. Due to this, you need to go to the Latest Update section available here.
- Check the page carefully and search for the link to the syllabus for the post of clerk or Junior Associates
- Then, the syllabus is given by the recruitment board in pdf format.
- After that, you can able to download the syllabus pdf on your system.
- In addition, you can also take print of the syllabus for preparation for the exam.
Soon the date of the exam was updated by the department. So for that, we suggest preparing well for the exam. Because there are few days left for the conduction of the written exam. For more information stay connected with us.
|BSEH Home Page