Get various details about The Vaccine War Collection – Day 1 2 3 4 5 Box Office Earning Report from this article. Numerous information regarding The Vaccine War Collection – Day 1 2 3 4 5 Box Office Earning Report and other relevant things are contained in this article.
The Vaccine War Collection
The Vaccine War is a Medical Drama movie written and directed by Vivek Agnihotri. The Vaccine War was recently released in theatres on September 28. The cast of The Vaccine War includes many well-known actors, such as Nana Patekar, Anupam Kher, Raima Sen, and Nivedita Bhattacharya.
The Vaccine War is likely to collect about INR 2 Crores on its opening day. Although The Vaccine War didn’t receive higher ratings from critics, many viewers still liked the story and performances of the actors. Therefore, The Vaccine War is expected to have a good Box Office Collection.
The Vaccine War Overview
|Name of the Film||The Vaccine War|
|Starring||Nana Patekar, Anupam Kher, Raima Sen, Pallavi Joshi, Nivedita Bhattacharya|
|Producer||Abhishek Agarwal, Pallavi Joshi,|
|Distributor||Pen Marudhar Entertainment|
|Release Date||September 28|
|Budget||INR 10 Crores|
|For more information||Check this|
The Vaccine War Day 1 2 3 4 5 Box Office Collection
The Vaccine War was made with a budget of INR 10 crores. Based on box office occupancies and reviews, The Vaccine War received a decent response. As mentioned, The Vaccine war will get around INR 2 Crores on its Day 1 (Domestic Box Office). The Vaccine War’s Box Office Collection includes a collection from all the shows that premiered in different regions throughout the country.
The Vaccine War has been released in 11 languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, English, Malayalam, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Bhojpuri, Kannada, and Punjabi. The teaser of The Vaccine War was released on the occasion of Independence Day.
Additionally, The Vaccine War’s Box Office Collection on Days 2, 3, 4, 5, etc., will depend on the performance of the movie on its opening day. As we know, factors including the ratings from the viewers can also potentially affect the box office Collection of any movie. Hence, the current reviews and ratings given by the viewers of The Vaccine War indicate that the movie will have a good amount of Box Office Collection in the coming days.
The Vaccine War Cast
The Story of The Vaccine War revolves around Covaxin’s development in India during the pandemic. The Vaccine War is edited by Shankh Rajadhyaksha and its cinematography is done by Udaysingh Mohite. The filmmakers announced The Vaccine War in November 2022, and the shooting of this movie was completed on August 13, 2023.
- Nana Patekar
- Nana Patekar plays the lead role in The Vaccine War.
- Nana Patekar is known for Apaharan, Karantiveer, Welcome, Tum Milo Toh Sahi, etc.
- Pallavi Joshi
- Pallavi is known for Buddha in a Traffic Jam, Rita, Insaniyat, Andhaa Yudh, and many other films.
- Nivedita Bhattacharya
- Nivedita has appeared in Thar, Aiyaary, Phobia, Sona Spa, etc.
- Raima Sen
- Raima plays a key role in this film.
- Raima is known for Dev, The Last Hour, Nishijapon, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd., and various other movies and TV shows.
- Sapthami Gowda
- Sapthami is known for Kantara, Popcorn Monkey Tiger, etc.
- Sapthami will also be seen in several upcoming films, including Yuva, Kaali, and Vampires of Vijay Nagar.
- Mohan Kapur
- Mohan portrays the character of Raman Gangakhedkar.
- Mohan is known for School of Lies, Bullets, Sadak 2, Ms. Marvel, etc.
- Girija Oak
- Girija is known for Taare Zameen Par, Quarter, Jawan, etc.
- Anupam Kher
- Anupam portrays the character of the PM.
- Anupam has appeared in many movies, including Khosla Ka Ghosla, The Accidental Prime Minister, Saaransh, The Kashmir Files, etc.
- Vivek Prabhakar
- Vivek plays the role of a scientist.
- Vivek has played various roles in movies such as Eclipse, 14 Phere, Abhay, etc.
The Vaccine War Earning Report
The Earning report of The Vaccine War will be available after the completion of its first week in the Box Office. In addition, the amount mentioned in the earning report of The Vaccine War will be the total amount of collection domestically as well as internationally.
The Earning report will also indicate the worldwide collection of The Vaccine War. On Day 1, the occupancy in the morning shows of The Vaccine War, which premiered in the Hindi language, was about 8.37%. Therefore, The Vaccine War’s earning report will also include the region-wise collection of the movie.
|BSEH Home Page||Click Here|