Check out the details about Garena FF Unban Date, Unban News in India, and New Season Updates from this article. Different details about Garena FF Unban Date, Unban News in India, New Season Updates, and other significant details are included in this article.
Garena FF Unban Date
Created by Garena, Free Fire is a free-to-play game available in many places around the world. Since its release in 2017, Garena FF gained a significant number of gamers from many places, especially from India. Despite having a huge number of gamers from India, Garena FF couldn’t stay in India for long, as the Indian Government decided to ban it along with 50+ other applications.
Aside from Garena FF, another popular game, PUBG, was also banned. However, Krafton published it after changing its name and accepting all the terms of the Indian Government. However, the rest of the applications are still banned from the Play Store in India. Currently, there is no news regarding the actual Unban Date of Grarena FF in India.
Garena FF Overview
|Initial Release Date
|8th December 2017
|The country which banned FF
Garena FF Unban News in India
Although more than a year has passed since Garena FF was banned in India, gamers are still hoping for Garena FF to get unbanned as soon as possible. Despite the ban on the initial version of Garena FF, another variant Garena FF Max is still available on the play store.
After Garena FF’s ban, many gamers shifted towards Garena FF Max. This version is almost similar to the Garena FF; however, there are some minor changes in its game style and major changes in the graphics and sound quality. Soon, it is expected that the news about Garena FF’s unban in India can be announced.
Garena FF Unban Updates
Recently, a video on the official YouTube Channel of Garena Free Fire was released stating the news about the new season. Many fans were expecting Garena to publish the news about the unban date. However, the video featured the news about the upcoming season of Free Fire Max, not Free Fire.
Despite that, many still believe that Garena FF might be unbanned and launched by the end of 2023. However, Garena has not provided any news about its urban in India. For this, many gamers frequently check the official website of Garena FF on a regular basis. All the patch notes, news, esports details, wallpapers, game, and other important things are published by Garena on its official website.
Garena FF New Season
The details of the Garena FF New Season were released on August 8, 2023, on the official website of Garena. However, the details about the New patch (OB 41) were released on August 5, 2023, on the official YouTube Channel of Free Fire as an episode of the Kelly Show.
Although the new season is coming, it won’t be coming in Garena FF. Instead, it will be released in Garena FF Max. The new patch of Garena FF Max contains many major additions and updates in various modes of the game. Some of the updates included the New Zombie Hunt series, Suzy, and redesigned Peak.
Garena FF New Season Updates
Some of the Major Updates/changes in Garena FF Max included in the new patch notes are-
- CLASH SQUAD
- The Airdrops will appear in Rounds 3, 4, and 5 of CS Matches.
- Aside from items, players will receive Cyber Points.
- With the new Cyber Airdrop, players can not only get amazing items, but they can also purchase powerful items with the help of Cyber Points.
- BATTLE ROYALE
- Addition of a new in-game quest called Defence Arsenal.
- After capturing this arsenal, a UAV will appear, and it will scan for nearby enemies. However, it can be destroyed by enemies.
- Addition of Solo Dare feature.
- The Solo Dare Mission can be purchased by the last surviving player. The rest of the enemy players can see the location of the player who activated the solo dare mission on the map.
- Readjustment of the peak in Bermuda Map. The peak is now lowered so players can get a greater depth of space.
- Purgatory is back as a ranked match map.
- Return of Zombie Hunt as Zombie Hunt: Double Evil.
- A new character will also be coming with these updates.
- Suzy, the bounty hunter.
- Aside from this, some reworking has been done in the following characters – Nairi, Shani, Antonio, Shirou, Andrew the Fierce, and Skyler.
- LEADERBOARD INTERFACE
- Addition of K/D interface in the leaderboard.
|BSEH Home Page